PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
These terms tell you the rules for using our website trycrates.com
1. Who we are and how to contact us
Trycrates.com is a site operated by TryCrates ltd (‘We’). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11868285 and have our registered office at 2 Manilla Street, Canary Wharf, London, E14 8GB, United Kingdom. To contact us, please email (email)
We are a limited company.
2. Terms of Website Use
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
· There are other terms that may apply to you
3. Terms of sales: the Subscription Contract Between You And Us
TryCrates brings its customers third-party subscriptions boxes on a monthly bases. There are two types of ("Box Subscriptions"): re-billable monthly subscriptions (“Monthly Subscriptions”) and prepaid annual subscriptions (“Annual Subscriptions”).
3.1 Box subscriptions
3.1.1 Monthly subscription billed every month (“Monthly Subscription”)
By purchasing a Monthly Subscription, you expressly acknowledge and agree that (A) your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature, TryCrates (or our third party payment processor) is authorised to automatically charge your payment method monthly at the then-current subscription rate for your subscription as long as your subscription continues, and (B) your subscription is continuous and will be automatically extended for successive monthly periods until you cancel it.
You may cancel your Monthly subscription at any time, by logging into your account or by emailing us at and following the instructions, if any, we provide you in response to your cancellation request. The cancellation of a box shipment should be made 5 business days before the your next billing date reflected in your Account Settings. If you cancel your subscription less than 5 business days before your next billing date your cancellation will be taken into account after you have received your box and no refund will be provided. If you cancel, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term. TryCrates may submit periodic charges without further authorisation from you, until you provide prior notice that you have terminated this authorisation or wish to change your payment method. Such notice will not affect charges submitted before TryCrates reasonably could act.
In the event you cancel your Monthly subscription, please note that we may still send you promotional communications about TryCrates, unless you opt out of receiving those communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided therein.
3.1.2 Annual Subscription (Billed annually)
By purchasing an annual subscription, you expressly acknowledge and agree that (A) your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature for one year of service, TryCrates (or our third party payment processor) is authorised to automatically charge your payment method for each successive year at the then-current subscription rate for your subscription as long as your subscription continues, and (B) your subscription is continuous and will be automatically extended at the end of the subscription term for successive year until you cancel it.
You may cancel your Annual subscription at any time, by logging into your account or by emailing us at and following the instructions, if any, we provide you in response to your cancellation request. The cancellation of a box shipment should be made 5 business days before the your next billing date reflected in your Account Settings. If you cancel your subscription less than 5 business days before your next billing date your cancellation will be taken into account after you have received your box and no refund will be provided. If you cancel, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term. TryCrates may submit periodic charges without further authorisation from you, until you provide prior notice that you have terminated this authorisation or wish to change your payment method.
Such notice will not affect charges submitted before TryCrates reasonably could act.
If you cancel your Annual Subscription, you will be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period. In the event you cancel your Annual subscription, please note that we may still send you promotional communications about TryCrates, unless you opt out of receiving those communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided therein.
4. We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
4.1 We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time [to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
4.2 We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
5. You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at (EMAIL)
6. How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
7. Do not rely on information on our site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
8. We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
9. User-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us.
The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us on (email)
10. Limitation of our liability
10.1 Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
• We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
• Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply [INSERT AS LINK TO WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY].
10.1.1 If you are a business user:
• We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
• We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, our site; or
• use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
• In particular, we will not be liable for:
• loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
• business interruption;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
• any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
10.2 If you are a consumer user:
• Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
• If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. [However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.]
11. We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
12. Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
13. Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.